General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#28300 by Monsieur2M
December 23rd, 2018, 10:25 am
Hi all!

I'm using FLATBOOTS and many premium extensions since phpBB 3.2.2 and it's time for me to update my boards I think ;)

So, what's the proccess?

Is there a documentation to update FLATBOOTS? Are premium extensions already fully good to phpBB 3.2.5?

Thx for your answers :-)
#28301 by Bez
December 23rd, 2018, 11:47 am
Same here, I'm still on 3.2.1 and ready to update to the latest version.
I have these installed:
BBAwards
BBbreadcrumbs
BBrandom
BBsidebar
FLATBOOTS Mini CMS
Nightstalker
Any problems if i update?
#28302 by Leinad4Mind
December 23rd, 2018, 3:22 pm
I trully recommend to wait some more days. :-) 3.2.5 was released yesterday, lets wait at least more 3~4 days. In the meanwhile you'll have many presents to open :P
#28303 by Monsieur2M
December 23rd, 2018, 3:56 pm
Leinad4Mind wrote:I trully recommend to wait some more days. :-) 3.2.5 was released yesterday, lets wait at least more 3~4 days.

Is there a topic or something to see if FLATBOOTS and extensions are updated for phpBB 3.2.4 for example?

It's a bit confusing not to see if a theme or extensions are tested with the lastest phpBB versions...

Leinad4Mind wrote:In the meanwhile you'll have many presents to open :P

... and a lot more to offer ;)
#28304 by Leinad4Mind
December 23rd, 2018, 5:42 pm
In the marketplace it appears the information of compability. And on each extension on the config file or at ACP, we can see information about the extension installed, and it always says the compability.

But it would be cool to have a topic with all extensions and all the tested versions.
#28308 by Bez
December 24th, 2018, 9:12 am
Leinad4Mind » Yesterday, 3:22 pm wrote:I trully recommend to wait some more days. :-) 3.2.5 was released yesterday, lets wait at least more 3~4 days. In the meanwhile you'll have many presents to open :P

I get what you are saying but i only have a few days off work over Xmas and this is an ideal time to do the upgrades so i hope this doesn't turn into one of those "soon" statements (we all know what "soon" means around here :meh: )
#28309 by Leinad4Mind
December 24th, 2018, 11:03 am
If that helps, I've upgrade my forum yesterday from 3.2.1, all great so far.