General Questions and chit chat NOT related to support. Please Use the "Buyers" section for any support related needs.
Forum rules ONLY CHIT CHAT :-) Specific theme, MODs/Extensions support only in the "Buyers section". Thank-you!
#28312 by Leinad4Mind
December 24th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Yes I did edit, but its not necessary at all. Just for new extensions that make use of the new events.
#28316 by Monsieur2M
December 25th, 2018, 8:13 am
Leinad4Mind wrote:Yes I did edit, but its not necessary at all. Just for new extensions that make use of the new events.

Ok, thanks!

Do you have a list of modifications to report? :-)
#28326 by macuserman
December 26th, 2018, 5:06 pm
Are there changenotes somewhere to say what's new in the theme update? I can't seem to find them anywhere, also what's the upgrade process so we don't override our previous mods, changes to custom.css etc.
#28327 by Leinad4Mind
December 26th, 2018, 6:07 pm
The changes will be available in the changelog here for those with manual edits on the theme: http://www.sitesplat.com/phpBB3/changelog.php

For those with only changes on custom.css, just make backup of the file and then reupload to the same spot on the new theme folder (or copy the content and insert it again on the ACP for those using MiniCMS that dont know where the file is) and thats it.